Our Competitive Pricing Delivers the Best Value to You
Pricing translation services is not like selling widgets and we have to quote each job individually since the actual price varies depending on the following factors:
- Size of project – Large jobs benefit from volume discounts.
- Translation direction – Translating to Korean from English is generally a bit less expensive than from Korean to English.
- Type of content – No translator can be an expert in every topic and we make sure the skill set of the translation team is matched to the content. Depending on expertise, this can have an effect on the overall rate.
- Translation timetable – Rushed schedules sometimes require overtime charges.
- Condition of original – If the source document is hard to read, then our team must expend additional effort on understanding.
- Formatting and/or typesetting requirements – Working in certain desktop publishing packages necessitates the expert assistance of our graphic designer who specializes in Asian languages.
Please understand that we cannot provide a fixed quote on a document that we have not seen. Therefore, we request that you send us your files when inquiring. If you are unable to do this because of confidentiality issues, please be detailed in your project specifications so we can quote within a price range. We will also be glad to sign your confidentiality agreement in advance of receiving your document.